SerumDPT has created the first device enabling real-time isolation of serum from drawn blood. Working at commercially acceptable scale, draw time, and cost, and eliminating the need to centrifuge, SerumDPT’s breakthrough solution provides a product that is ideal for emergency room situations, point-of-care (POC) testing, field-based applications, and more.
Patent pending blood separation tube for use when test results are needed quickly or automated equipment is unavailable.
No Centrifuge Necessary
SerumSTAT utilizes a low pressure filtration column process to eliminate the need for centrifugation.
Technology has been validated in a clinical environment with performance comparable to standard blood collection tubes & centrifugation.
Serum Stat delivers 0.25ml of serum from 2cc of drawn blood in 75 seconds.
Available for Evaluation
SerumSTAT is available for evaluation. Contact us for more information.
Jean “Coco” Montagu
Coco Montagu is a serial entrepreneur and technical innovator who has been awarded 46 US patents.
- Founder and president of Decision Biomarkers
- Vice President of Advanced Technology at Affymetrix
- Co-founder of Genetic MicroSystems
- Founder and Chairman of General Scanning
- MS/BS – MIT
- Founder of Mechanics for Electronics
Bill Bell is an engineer and electronic artist who has been awarded 5 patents.
- Communications Security Engineer at Technical Communications Corp
- Computer Systems Engineer at Unisys Corp
- AB in Physics – Princeton University
Herman de Weerd
Herman de Weerd has over 40 years of experience in biotech and aerospace instrumentation engineering.
- AVANTRA® Biomarker Workstation and related products
- Microdot slide ArrayReader®
- ScanArray 2000
- Automated production machinery for manufacturing disposable devices
Chief Marketing Officer
- VP of Marketing at Transplant Genomics Inc
- VP of Marketing & Business Dev
- VP of Tissue Dx Bus Segment at Caliper/PKI
- SVP of Corporate Development
- Executive roles in PKN/ABI
Dr. Stan Rose
Chief Business Officer
- President & CEO of Transplant Genomics Inc
- Director of Nabsys, Invera, and TGI
- CEO of NimbleGen & Roche/NimbleGen
- COO of Genetic MicroSystems/Affymetrix
- PCR Business Director at PKN/ABI
- BA – Cornell University
- PhD – MIT