SerumDPT has created the first device enabling real-time isolation of plasma or serum from drawn blood. Working at commercially acceptable scale, draw time, and cost, and eliminating the need to centrifuge, SerumDPT’s breakthrough solution provides a product that is ideal for emergency room situations, point-of-care (POC) testing, field-based applications, and more.
Patent pending blood separation tube for use when test results are needed quickly or automated equipment is unavailable.
No Centrifuge Necessary
SerumSTAT utilizes a low pressure filtration column process to eliminate the need for centrifugation.
Technology has been validated in a clinical environment with performance comparable to standard blood collection tubes & centrifugation.
Serum Stat delivers a minimum of 250ul of plasma or serum from 2mL of drawn blood in 60 seconds.
Available for Evaluation
PlasmaSTAT and SerumSTAT are available for evaluation. Contact us for more information.
Darren Lee MS
President & CEO
Darren brings over 25 years of commercialization experience in corporate development, strategic marketing, product management and business development in the life sciences and molecular diagnostics industries.
- VP of Marketing and Reimbursement at Transplant Genomics Inc
- VP of Marketing & Business Development at Nabsys Inc.
- VP of Tissue Dx Bus Segment at Caliper/PKI
- SVP of Corporate Development at PrimeraDx
- Executive roles in PKN/ABI at PKI
Vice President of Finance
Peter Lewis brings 30 years of experience in financial management and operational process development in the life science industry.
- Helped raise over $100M in debt/equity capital.
- CFO at start-ups Transplant Genomics, Nabsys, Bioscale and Genetic Microsystems.
- Senior officer at public multinationals Affymetrix, Instron and Perkin-Elmer.
- MBA and B.S. in Mechanical/Materials Engineering, University of Connecticut.
In Memory of Our Founder: Jean “Coco” Montagu
Jean “Coco” Montagu was a successful serial entrepreneur and technical innovator and the founder of SerumDPT Bioscience. Since his graduation from MIT, his scientific curiosity would result in he being awarded 46 US patents as well as founding several successful companies including General Scanning and Genetic Microsystems. Upon his passing, all who have had the privilege to participate in his exciting life are forever thankful for his brilliance, mentorship, effort and kindness. Most importantly, we cherished his friendship.