SerumDPT has created the first device enabling real-time isolation of plasma or serum from drawn blood. Working at commercially acceptable scale, draw time, and cost, and eliminating the need to centrifuge, SerumDPT’s breakthrough solution provides a product that is ideal for emergency room situations, point-of-care (POC) testing, field-based applications, and more.
Patent pending blood separation tube for use when test results are needed quickly or automated equipment is unavailable.
No Centrifuge Necessary
SerumSTAT utilizes a low pressure filtration column process to eliminate the need for centrifugation.
Technology has been validated in a clinical environment with performance comparable to standard blood collection tubes & centrifugation.
Serum Stat delivers a minimum of 250ul of plasma or serum from 2mL of drawn blood in 60 seconds.
Available for Evaluation
PlasmaSTAT and SerumSTAT are available for evaluation. Contact us for more information.
Jean “Coco” Montagu
Chairman & Founder
Coco Montagu is a serial entrepreneur and technical innovator who has been awarded 46 US patents.
- Founder and president of Decision Biomarkers
- Vice President of Advanced Technology at Affymetrix
- Co-founder of Genetic MicroSystems
- Founder and Chairman of General Scanning
- MS/BS – MIT
- Founder of Mechanics for Electronics
Darren Lee MS
President & CEO
Darren brings over 25 years of commercialization experience in corporate development, strategic marketing, product management and business development in the life sciences and molecular diagnostics industries.
- VP of Marketing and Reimbursement at Transplant Genomics Inc
- VP of Marketing & Business Development at Nabsys Inc.
- VP of Tissue Dx Bus Segment at Caliper/PKI
- SVP of Corporate Development at PrimeraDx
- Executive roles in PKN/ABI at PKI
Vice President of Finance
Peter Lewis brings 30 years of experience in financial management and operational process development in the life science industry.
- Helped raise over $100M in debt/equity capital.
- CFO at start-ups Transplant Genomics, Nabsys, Bioscale and Genetic Microsystems.
- Senior officer at public multinationals Affymetrix, Instron and Perkin-Elmer.
- MBA and B.S. in Mechanical/Materials Engineering, University of Connecticut.